NHM writer is one of the most famous Tamil Unicode writers. It lets you type in Unicode Tamil format, which is a globally recognized encodings.
Recently NHM writer released their new version with support to several languages such as ssamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil & Telugu.
I prefer NHM writer over Keyman for Three reasons.
- It’s really a small software and less than 1 MB
- It supports 5 layouts (including Tamil 99 and Bamini)
- It enables Regional Language support in Control panel without Win XP CD.
According to NHM, this is why NHM writer rocks
- Write in 10 Indian languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil & Telugu
- Fast, Compact and Effective software with size less than 1 MB
- Enables “Regional Language Support”without need of “Windows CD”
- Works with Windows 2003/XP & Vista
- “Windows Text Services” for smooth typing of Unicode in MS Office applications
- Context sensitive key preview & On-Screen Keyboard for learners
- Treats Backspace as Undo while Typing, that ensures your speed
- Extendable to more encodings & Keyboard layouts for any language
As I see, they gonna add support to Sinhalase as well.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Subscribe to our mailing list and receive a free udpates
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.